Smart Buildings Show begins tomorrow so make sure you don't miss out on attending the UK's first dedicated smart commercial building event.
There are over 30 companies exhibiting, including;
- KNX UK
- Belimo Automation
- Active Workspace Management
- Tuckers Consultancy
- Drax Technology
There are three presentation theatres; The Connected Theatre; The Energy Theatre and The Training Hub, with presentations including;
- Single Pane of Glass - Integration of the IOT - Mark Davenport, CEO at Smart Buildings
- People, places and data – beyond FM to the Connected Workspace - Alejandro Navarro, Head of Strategy and Development, Professional Services at Mitie
- From the Smart Building to the Wise Building - Henry Lawson, Senior Market Research Consultant at BSRIA
- Smart Building Automation: the future of holistic energy, lighting, security and heating management - Philipp Schuster, UK Managing Director at Loxone
- Future Cities Catapult - Every journey to smart begins with a building - Charbel J. Aoun, Board member at Future Cities Catapult
- Converged building controls (BS EN15232) - Karl Walker, Market Development Manager at Beckhoff Automation
Smart Buildings Show is being held at the Barbican, London on the 8-9 November.