Exertis has announced further information on its Plug in to Exertis channel event to be held at Silverstone Circuit on 19th April. The technology showcase which has focused areas for business and consumer customers will be attended by over one hundred vendors. The event will also feature as guest speakers: David Coulthard, one of Formula One’s most successful drivers and Mark Gallagher who has worked in senior management roles at Jordan Grand Prix, Red Bull Racing and Cosworth.
Paul Bryan, Exertis UK managing director said “We look forward to welcoming our customers to what promises to be a great day to strengthen relationships and provide opportunities to find out more about the breadth of technology products and solutions we provide for both the consumer, business and enterprise markets. In addition, with services becoming key to resellers and retailers, it’s a chance for our customers to find out how they can add more value by taking advantage of the additional skills and resources available from Exertis.”
New show floor activities include: a Microsoft Escape Room which brings Windows 10 to life through an interactive challenge; a 10m2 Smart Home demo suite featuring over a dozen brands with both both domestic and commercial IoT applications, Oculus pods with VR applications, and a gaming area with Playset rigs.
In addition, there will be plenty of reasons to visit the focused areas including:
- An exhibition covering AV, PC, Print, Components, Enterprise and Mobile
- Newly signed vendor Ruckus will be in attendance with their range of wired and wireless access network and ICX switching products.
- Konftel will provide customers with their first chance to see their recently announced collaboration solutions featuring a new range of conference cameras.
- Exertis will provide resellers with information on their DaaS offering and their Cyber Essentials and IASME governance audit and consultancy services that resellers can use to help their customers become more secure and better prepared for GDPR.
- StorMagic will be featuring an hyperconverged edge computing solution in conjunction with APC which is exclusive to Exertis.
For further information and details on how to register go to: www.exertis.co.uk/plugin